Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
Why Is My Printer Offline When I Print Document?
Sometimes when you print important document, the operating device or computer system thinks the printer is offline. At such point, you may wag-off and really want to know  Why Is My Printer Offline . However, this could be caused by several possible reasons. Some of them are listed underneath. Give a look at them:
·        Lack of communication between computer and printer
·        Poor network connectivity
·        Loose connection
·        Printer is not set as default
·        Installed printer driver that goes against your out-of-date
·        Beside the option "Use Printer Offline " is checked
·        USB or Ethernet cables are not attached CORRECTLY
·        Or else there would be a paper jam
Whatever the reason for your printer offline problem, there are several easy troubleshooting techniques you can try to get it back online. Fruitful solving steps are noted down:
·        First of all you are advisable to use “HP Print and Scan Doctor” application to identify and quick-fix the errors.
·        Secondly you need to set the default printer CORRECTLY. Here is what to do for this:
Ø   Use the Window search box to open Devices
Ø   Select Printers & scanners
Ø   Make sure the box next to “Let Windows manage my default printer” is unchecked. Click the box to unselect it if needed
Ø   Choose your printer from the given-list
Ø  If your printer is listed multiple times, select the version that is showing an idle or online status
Ø  Click Manage
Ø  Click “Set as default”
Ø  Now, your printer will show online and ready to print.
·       If that doesn’t work, check your connection as soon as possible. Depending on how your printer is connected to PC, you may have numerous reasons why the printer is still appearing to be offline. If you use a USB cord to connect, make sure the cables are not defective and securely inserted at its place. If your issue persists, consider using a different USB cord.
Any of the above fixing guides will surely help you out in bringing back your Printer Offline to Online. So, carefully go through the provided instructions one-by-one and get your printer online in no time. Furthermore, you can contact us via helpline number for immediate quality support.

Cevapla
I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison Ensite Vascular
Ara
Cevapla
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers Executive Medical Director
Ara
Cevapla
I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. Sports Illustrated CEO
Ara
Cevapla
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work Maven CEO
Ara
Cevapla
Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it. Thanks... Fresh Bros
Ara
Cevapla
You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. thc gummies
Ara
Cevapla
Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles sauna
Ara
Cevapla
This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. Window Installation Companies
Ara
Cevapla
You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. 威而鋼 || @誤解@勃起功能障礙藥物導致2200人死亡
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  hp printer says offline dany41 0 1 20-07-2021, Saat: 19:17
Son Yorum: dany41
  canon printer troubleshooting princezlato 0 4 20-07-2021, Saat: 18:26
Son Yorum: princezlato
  where to find wps pin on hp printer stevensalvatore 0 1 20-07-2021, Saat: 15:29
Son Yorum: stevensalvatore
  Canon Printer Showing Offline Error LucasSmith 0 1 19-07-2021, Saat: 15:37
Son Yorum: LucasSmith
  how to connect brother printer to wifi dany41 0 3 14-07-2021, Saat: 16:51
Son Yorum: dany41

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi